Glamping at Elm Farm – Lazy Stays!
Furnished Bell Tents with everything you need for a relaxing break
Glamping in Cornwall – Furnished Bell Tents
From £250 to £500 per week (Sat – Sat) for 2 sharing
We will position, erect and furnish a high quality 5m bell tent for you and help transfer your possessions to our beautiful, sheltered and natural camping field for the perfect glamping experience.
For those of you that prefer not to drive to Cornwall we will help arrange a hassle free transfer to Elm Farm from Redruth train/bus station or Newquay airport.
Free bike hire when glamping at Elm Farm
All bell tent glamping residents get 1 day free bike hire for 2 people. Additional bike hire costs £10/day or you could hire bikes for a whole week for just £50 each (normally costs £90 each).
Reduced rate breakfast at Elm Farm Cafe
On those days when you can’t be bothered to make your own breakfast you can eat at our cafe at a special residents price. Lunches, snacks, hot/cold and alcoholic drinks available too. Ask at the Cafe for more special offers.
Our Furnished Glamping Bell Tents come with the following as standard:
- King Size double solid wood framed beds with comfy mattresses
- Professionally laundered sheets and towels (please bring your own beach towels)
- 2 chairs, dining table and solid wood chest/table
- 2 sun loungers
- A brazier with BBQ grill and large bag of wood each night (normally costs £5 per night)
- Solar powered fairy lights and candle lanterns
- A single ring gas hob with kettle, frying pan and saucepan
- Crockery & cutlery
- Padlock for securing your tent entrance
For families we can add a travel cot, 1 or 2 bed rolls for children (you will need to supply your own sleeping bags) for an additional charge of £25 each/week or £5 each/night.